Marmot Caldera Hooded Insulated Jacket - Men's
Whether you are braving the cold as you contemplate a drop from a cornice or are just trying to get through a northern winter, the Caldera Hooded Insulated Jacket uses warmth-trapping Thermal R Eco insulation to preserve your body heat. Wear it under a shell or on its own; either way, you're doing a small part for the planet by opting for materials made from recycled plastic.
- Nylon ripstop is durable, lightweight, and is great for layering
- DWR treatment helps the shell fabric shed moisture to keep you dry during snow flurries
- Thermal R Eco insulation offers excellent protection from the cold, and it's easier on the planet
- Regular fit and Angel-Wing Movement allows your arms full range of motion
- Internal mesh storage pocket holds and energy bar for quick refueling
- Hood with peripheral cord adjustments let you seal out the wind without blocking your view
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and elastic drawcord hem keep out cold air and snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- nylon ripstop, DWR
- Thermal R Eco (100% recycled fiber)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- regular, Angel-Wing Movement
- Center Back Length:
- 29 in
- 2 front zippered handwarmer, 1 chest zippered, 1 mesh storage
- Claimed Weight:
- 1 lb 6.6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, alpine climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: