Marmot Blackcomb Softshell Pant - Men's
Get your legs into the Marmot Blackcomb Softshell Pants, and start your early morning trek to find deep, fresh powder. These softshell pants use breathable Marmot M3 tech so even when you're working up a serious sweat post-holing to the top, you won't feel like you're in a sauna. And, thanks to their ability to block wind and moisture, you'll feel warm and dry on your way down.
- Marmot M3 softshell fabric blocks wind and repels moisture while remaining highly breathable
- Reinforcement patches at knees and cuffs protect high-wear areas
- Athletic fit means there isn't a bunch of extra fabric to get in your way
- Articulated knees are preset for skiing
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep the snow from flying up your pants or sneaking into your boots
- Ankle zips make these pants easier to get over your boots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- softshell double weave (83% nylon, 17% elastane), softshell double weave (50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- athletic, articulated
- Side Zips:
- yes, ankle
- yes, with gripper elastic
- belt loops
- 2 front zippered handwarmer, 1 side zippered
- 1 lb 2 oz
- Recommended Use:
- touring, ice climbing, Nordic skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: