Marmot Alpinist Tech Fleece Jacket - Men's
Sport the Marmot Alpinist Tech Fleece Jacket as a light mid-layer under a shell for a chilly day tour in the backcountry or wear it as an outer piece over a tee for fall hikes.
- Angel-Wing Movement specifically shapes the jacket to provide a wide, free range of motion at the arms and shoulders
- Fleece's grid pattern provides a smooth feel and speeds up wicking for enhanced comfort during activity
- Flatlock construction throughout ensures strong seams and reduces discomfort when you sport the piece over just tee
- Elastic cuffs and a cinch cord at the hem help keep warm air in and seal out chilly air
- Softshell-bonded pocket zippers offers a little stretch and reduced wear
- Interior pocket features an audio headphone port so you can listen to tunes
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Love this fleece but...
July 17, 2012
Love the look, feel, performance and quality but I too wish this great fleece had the headphone port on that inside pocket as advertised. This fleece sure seemed to do a far job blocking those afternoon winds and keeping me warm above 12,000 ft in Colorado and held up amazing rubbing up against the rock faces on the way down. The size was perfect for me... I am 5'11'' and weigh 188 lbs. with a really long torso and I got the size large. All and all though other than the missing headphone port I couldn't be happier. If i wasn't expecting the headphone port I wouldn't have missed it and would have given this fleece a 5 star rating.
- polyester grid fleece
- Fleece Weight:
- Angel-Wing Movement
- Center Back Length:
- 27.25 in
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 chest zippered; [internal] 1 zippered audio with headphone port
- 15.5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: