Marmot Alpinist Hybrid Insulated Jacket - Men's
The Marmot Alpinist Hybrid Insulated Jacket combines the fleecy, flexible awesomeness of a Polartec Power Stretch Pro with the cold-conquering goodness of Primaloft One. This packable jacket is great for windy morning tours when you need protection from the chill but you aren't willing to sacrifice mobility, or when you want to layer under a shell without feeling like a stuffed sausage.
- Nylon ripstop with DWR is lightweight and sheds moisture to help keep the snow off
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro in the sleeves, back, and hood is flexible, breathable, wicking for comfort in high-output activities
- Smooth outer face of Power Stretch Pro resists wind and abrasion, and slides easily under layers
- Soft, compressible PrimaLoft One insulates the front of your body to shield you from freezing air during quick descents
- Super-stretchy, breathable fabric in the underarm panels give you extra mobility and a touch of ventilation
- Angel-Wing movement lets you move freely without the jacket riding up
- Packable design allows the entire jacket to zip into one of the hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs features thumbholes to help create a gap-free interface with your gloves
- Zip sleeve pocket and generously-sized hand pockets stow essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- nylon ripstop, DWR
- [front] Primaloft One; [center back and sleeves] Polartec Power Stretch Pro (53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% spandex)
- athletic, Angel-Wing Movement
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front zippered handwarmer, 1 sleeve zippered
- 14 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine climbing, ice climging, touring, nordic skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: