2011 Model No Longer Available
Mammut Zephira Harness - Women's - 2011 BCS
A day of climbing in Southern Utah sounds like a dream come true. In your dreams, however, it wasn't pushing 100 degrees, and sweat wasn't dripping in your eyes as you tried to get past a tricky overhang. Lucky for you, when your dreams confront reality, Mammut built its ultra-breathable Women's Zephira Harness with comfort-boosting tech to the to keep you feeling good during your long, hot, sport or multi-pitch climbs.
- Split webbing technology is lightweight and takes your weight over a wider area so you won't feel like the straps are digging into your skin
- Two-part strap passage distributes weight evenly between the hip belt and leg loops for more comfort
- Ventilation openings keeps fresh air flowing so you don't feel sweaty under your harness
- Lightweight protector keeps your rope shielded from abrasion in the tie-in loops
- Aluminum Slide-Bloc buckle keeps weight low and fit adjustments easy
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
BEST IN IT'S CLASS
May 20, 2012
Ok so over 30 years of climbing and bolt clipping and falling now the focus. This is the best harness for this I have ever owned. If it fits you nothing else at the moment is better. Tie in points are reinforced and have wear indicators, it is super light and it moves with you not against you when you high step, heel hook and unoticeable when dogging and lowering off. Gear loops are efficient. If you carry 4 tonnes of trad gear on it, it might drag down on your hips a bit, but who wants to do that anyway and if you do get a beefier heavier thing.
By: Josh Chapman
January 8, 2013
LOVE this harness!!!!!!!
October 12, 2011
LOVE this harness! It's not bulky, very light weight, and extremely breatheable. It's comfortable if you have to wear it for a long time. The protector for tie-ins is awesome. LOVE!!!!!!
Light, Comfortable, Fits Well
June 26, 2011
This is my favorite Mammut harness to date. Though it's light, it has cleverly self-adjusting leg loops (because of the elastic band in front) and four gear loops. It's nice and streamlined -and doesn't have any extra straps or buckles cluttering it. My favorite part is its generous venting and high breatheability. No more sweaty butt/ waist! I definitely recommend it. -C Balaz, Team Mammut USA