Mammut Twitch Pant - Men's
When you get the itch to make turns, you're going to head to the hill regardless of what old man winter decides to do. The Mammut Men's Twitch Pant lets you scratch that itch with reliable all-weather protection from the Dry Tech Premium shell and polyester insulation for warmth on the chilliest days. The loose-fit cut will permit every trick in your bag, and the two-way side zips allow you to cool down when the storm passes and the sun starts to shine.
- Dry Tech Premium shell fabric provides all-weather protection that keeps you comfortable while pushing yourself on the mountain
- A touch of polyester insulation provides warmth on chilly days
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Water-resistant two-way side zips provide ventilation and easy on and off
- Loose fit provides the freedom of movement freeriders require
- Two side and two leg pockets provide space for backcountry essentials
- Burly hem and instep reinforcements protect against sharp ski edges and crampons
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] DRYtech Premium; [face fabric] 50% polyamide, 50% polyester; [lining] nylon
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- side zips
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- 2 front, 2 thigh
- 1 lb 13 oz
- Recommended Use:
- freeride, snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: