Mammut Stoney Jacket - Men's
Despite its name, the Mammut Men's Stoney Jacket pays serious attention to the details that count for hard charging freeriders. The DRYtech Premium Stretch shell fabric keeps you dry and comfortable on the nastiest days at the resort and has plenty of stretch for unrestricted movement. With Lycra hand gaiters, a removable hood, and a stretch snow skirt, you'll want for nothing when you're arcing fast turns and stomping huge airs.
- Three-layer DRYtech Premium Stretch shell fabric provides wind and waterproof protection in tough winter weather
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit and stretchy fabric provide freedom of movement
- Underarm zips provide ventilation when you hike for some turns
- Removable M.A.P hood protects in stormy weather
- Removable stretch snow skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Lycra hand gaiters seal around wrists to keep snow out
- Chest, sleeve, and interior pockets hold essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] DRYtech (3-layer); [face fabric] polyamide
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 chest, 1 sleeve, 2 interior
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 2 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, touring, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: