Mammut Cloudmont Jacket - Women's
With the Mammut Women's Cloudmont Jacket, you can take the unrivaled warmth of lofty goose down with you when you head to the resort to make some turns. DRYtech Premium shell fabric is designed to shed wet weather like water off a duck's back, ensuring that the 650-fill goose down stays dry, lofty, and incredibly warm.
- Two-layer DRYtech Premium shell fabric provides reliable protection in wet winter weather
- 650-fill goose down keeps you out on the mountain after everyone else has retreated to the lodge
- Women's specific powder skirt is removable and seals around the hips to keep snow out
- Stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes add coverage and protection
- Water-resistant two-way front zip keeps wet conditions out
- Drawcord hem provides a snug fit to keep weather out and warmth in
- Two zipped front pockets, a zipped internal pocket, and a wrist ski pass pocket hold all your essential items
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] DRYtech (2-layer); [face fabric] 50% polyamide, 50% polyester
- 650-fill down
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 sleeve, 1 interior
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 2 lb 3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: