2011 Model No Longer Available
Maloja Kuhtai WB Hooded Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Craptastic weather won't keep you from ripping trails if you're sporting the wind and rain thwarting Maloja Kuhtai WB Hooded Jacket.
- Durable Stormshell outer is windproof and has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment to keep your core warm no matter how hard you're charging
- Four-way stretch fleece wicks sweat, dries quickly, and moves with your body for an unrestricted feel
- Semi-autolock zips prevents unwanted zipper migration
- Thumb loops seal off cold breezes
- Invisible zip for clean lines
- Exclusive US retailer of Maloja gear
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 6, 2012
The medium fits me perfectly (regular fit, but somehow looks form-fitting when I wear it) and I'm 6'2, 180 pounds, rather slim. Sleeves are slightly long when worn without the thumb loop but it won't bother you (at maximum length they reach my knuckles). No pockets, except if you stick something into the side vents, which open between the liner and the shell, so it will hold something if need be, although it's a shell so there's not really a need. It'd be nice to have a pocket for a phone on the chest. Very stylish, I don't know if I'd wear this in bad weather conditions, as it is very nice, but I like to wear it in cloudy weather, when there is a possibility of light rain, because it's water repellent, but I wouldn't wear it for drenching rain. As said previously, the hood has a very nice fit.
The zipper is only partial. Also I noticed that the sleeves are really long, just fyi
January 18, 2012
July 16, 2012
This jacket is SICK. Awesome pocket design. Swooped zipper is truly great. Nice sized hood. Fits true to size. Sleeves are a tad long, but I never wear sleeves down so it isn't a problem. This jacket just feels well designed, well made, and well... its just awesome. Buy it.