Louis Garneau Neotrail II Snowshoe - Kids'
Give your young winter warrior the tools to enjoy fun hikes through deep snow with the Louis Garneau Neotrail Kid II Snowshoe. A child-friendly ratcheting harness secures his or her boots to these lightweight snowshoes and adjusts without fuss. Steel crampons underfoot and a wide, durable plastic deck and frame material provides all the traction they need to follow you up the hill and into the woods without sinking. Outfitted with technology from adult-level 'shoes, the Neotrail doesn't skimp when it comes to getting your kid around in the snow.
- U-Bar technology creates a strong platform that floats in deep snow and easily sheds snow
- Reflex pivot provides shock absorption and allows the foot harness to naturally rotate with the foot for efficient hiking
- Polymer molded deck is lightweight and resistant to cold down to -40-degrees celsius to avoid unexpected breakage
- Carbon steel crampon underfoot and molded plastic V-Rail crampon at the tail creates traction uphill and makes traversing or heading downhill safe and fun
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great kids snowshoe
February 16, 2011
Our 4-year-old took off in these once we strapped them on and didn't look back. Very easy on and off; the ratchet system is great. The pink color is also a big hit.
- Frame Material:
- Binding Material:
- plastic, metal
- Crampon Material:
- carbon steel
- Deck Material:
- molded polymer plastic
- Binding System:
- ratchet buckle
- Recommended User Weight:
- 717 [ ] 30 - 80 lb
- Recommended Use:
- winter hiking, beginner snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 5 year limited