2010 Model No Longer Available
Litespeed C2 Carbon Frameset - 2010 BCS
Litespeed is known for its quality, high-end titanium frames—but in 2010 the company introduced a carbon masterpiece with the C2. Semi-sloping geometry makes the C2 aggressive enough to outsprint your rival at your local crit, while the shrouded water bottle mounts ensures you stay aero as a sparrow in a dive. In addition, Litespeed created aerodynamic cross sections at the head and down tubes to enhance wind-slicing ability, thus making speed second nature to the C2.
- Integrated seat mast design shaves precious grams while providing an even quicker route through the wind
- 3K carbon weave for maximum strength-to-weight ratio and exceptional ride quality
- Tapered steerer fork technology increases stiffness and eliminates the possibility of ‘wobbles’ when you have one hand on the bars at 60kph
- Asymmetric chainstay for improved drivetrain efficiency
- Oversize bottom bracket shell offers unsurpassed stiffness during crushing sprints
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What Size? The Competitive Cyclist fit calculator put me at a 52.7 to 53.1 range for top tube and a 109 mm handlebar stem. So I'm right in between the small and medium frame. Should I go for the medium and get a 100 mm stem?
By: David D
October 30, 2010
Is the size of the bottom bracket shell really 70mm? On Litespeeds website, they mention that all their frames are 68mm. Any type of confirmation would be appreciated, thanks.
September 14, 2010
- Main Triangle Material:
- 3K carbon weave
- Litespeed Carbon
- Fork Blade Type:
- Carbon straight blade
- Steer Tube Type:
- Headset Type:
- Head Tube Material:
- 3K carbon
- Bottom Bracket Type:
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width:
- Front Derailleur Type:
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter:
- N / A
- Rear End Spacing:
- Rear Derailleur Hanger:
- Recommended Use:
- Road cycling, racing