Lib Technologies Totally Down Jacket - Men's
For shredders who consistently ride in cold weather (or those who just don't like to layer), the Lib Tech Totally Down Jacket is your new go-to outerwear piece. Strategically placed down fill keeps you warm on frigid days without making you look like an overgrown walking diaper, and the 15K/10K laminate with critical seam taping means you don't have to run for the lodge when the weather turns foul.
- 15K/10K laminate with critical seams taped for solid weather protection
- Built-in safety whistle on main zipper pull
- Removable lycra waist gaiter
- Jacket/pant connection system compatible with Lib Tech snowboard pants
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- recycled polyester
- down (70% down, 30% feathers)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, adjustable
- mesh-lined vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 front, 1 sleeve, 1 goggle, 1 media, 1 pass
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use: