Lib Technologies Strait Jacket - Men's
Don't let the name fool you, the un-restricting Lib Tech Straight Jacket gets it name from the straightjacket-like exposed dual chest zippers and straightforward styling. But if you still want to get nutty, go crazy over the recycled material, 10K-rated waterproofing, and streamlined design.
- 10K-rated waterproofing and breathability keep the Re-Cycler going strong in most conditions and breathing easy the whole time
- Constructed from 100% recycled polyester
- Critical seams are taped to prevent moisture getting in and saturating your session
- Peripheral hood adjustment cinches down to keep water rolling away from face without blocking your vision
- Dual-chest ventilation zip diagonally to open with convenience when sitting on a chair lift or wearing a pack
- Zipper pull doubles as a whistle to signal for help or just make music for people you don't know on the chairlift
- Internal media pocket holds your mp3 player or phone internal goggle pocket provides a place for your goggles to hang out in while you pig out on chili-cheese fries in the lodge
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
do you know how much does this jacket weight?? http://www.do
do you know how much does this jacket weight?? http://www.dogfunk.com/lib-technologies-strait-jacket-mens
March 24, 2013
It's about 2.5 lbs.
By: Brandon Collett
March 24, 2013
- recycled polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- underarm mesh
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 front hand, 2 front chest, (internal) media, goggle
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year