2012 Model No Longer Available
LEKI Plateua Antishock Trekking Pole - 2012 BCS
Uphill strain on your legs and downhill crunch on your joints is virtually eliminated when you choose to walk, hike, or trek with the adjustable, shock-absorbing Leki Plateua Antishock Trekking Pole.
- Three-part shaft design features two of the easy-to-adjust Classic Expander Lock mechanisms that adjust and tighten with a few simple twists
- Aluminum shaft is light and offers a little flex throughout to lessen strain on your upper body
- Triple Spring Antishock design features a large spring and adjustment locker that offers three tension settings: full, half, and minimal spring
- COR-TEC PAS grip offers great comfort as it absorbs moisture
- Grip angle (relative to the shaft) reduces wrist strain
- Durable Carbide flextip secures your steps on hard surfaces while reducing stress on the shaft
- Small, durable Performance basket suits snowy, muddy, and loose surfaces
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I really would like to know what these poles weigh. They look like a good deal, but I will not buy them if they are too heavy.
June 10, 2012