2011 Model No Longer Available
Leatt DBX Ride Brace - 2011 BCS
Wearing a full-face helmet doesn’t make you impervious to serious, debilitating injuries. Decrease your chances of ending up a vegetable by adding a Leatt DBX Ride Brace to your protective gear. Designed to limit head and neck motion during impact and disperse the forces away from critical areas (like your vertebrae) to less-vulnerable ones, the DBX will help keep you out of the ER and on the bike.
- Adjustment-free medium riding position fits most riders
- Low-profile shape compared to moto variants, for freedom-of-movement on the bike
- Materials are optimized for strength and shaped to reduce risk of sharp edges/protrusions during impact
- Engineered thoracic member keeps the brace in position, and gives during impact to protect the spine
- Rear upper support gives way under severe loads, acting as a crumple zone
- Bio-foam absorbs shock and is replaceable and washable
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 18, 2012
Just a heads up, the plastic on the black is more of a dark gray. The flash lighting in the image makes it look closer to true black than it really is. I've attached a picture with the black strap in front to give you an idea.
Stay safe out there, you crazy kids.