La Sportiva Electron Trail Running Shoe - Women's
Versatile cushioning technology allows the sole of the La Sportiva Women's Electron Trail Running Shoe to soak up the impact of abusive trails so your knees and feet don't have to. Technical trail runs require agility, and the Electron helps you stay quick on your feet for a plush, light-and-fast ride through the woods.
- Flexible slip-lasted upper fits your foot like a glove
- Hardened cap protects your toes from vicious trail hazards while you hammer through rock gardens
- Cup-like heel counter keeps your heel securely locked in place
- La Sportiva's MorphoDynamic construction uses soft synthetic materials to absorb the impact of the terrain under your foot, providing cushioning for comfort and powerful forward spring that adds speed to each stride
- Four-way stretch allows the scree guard (no more gravel in your socks) and the breathable upper to flex so your feet won't feel constricted or cramped
- Sticky FriXion AT sole material provides steadfast traction on loose gravel, hard-packed trails, and slick foot bridges
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- [upper] microfiber, 4-way stretch nylon
- MorphDynamic FriXion AT
- MorphoDynamic Polyether PU, (heel counter) EVA, TPU
- Heel / Forefoot Height:
- (heel) 31 mm, (forefoot) 20 mm
- slip lasted
- 10.5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year