L1 Savant Insulated Jacket - Men's
With minimalist raglan styling and streetwear-inspired textured fabrics, it doesn't take a genius to recognize the radness of the L1 Savant Insulated Jacket. Allover lightweight insulation gives you plenty of warmth on its own, with plenty of room to move and add layers when necessary.
- 5K-rated waterproof/breathable membrane and critically taped seams for solid weather resistance
- Allover 40g polyfill insulation for warmth without bulk
- Nylon canvas fabric is lightly sanded for a textured look with a great hand feel
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow from piling up in your sleeves
- Underarm vents prevent overheating when the sun comes out and things warm up
- Jacket-to-pant snap interface works with any L1 snowboard pants
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
For laps in the park
November 5, 2012
The L1 Savant is a great "basic" jacket for taking hot laps through the park and cruising the town. With its allover 40g polyfill you will stay warm but not too hot. The 5k waterproofing helps keep the snow from getting you wet and keeps you dry all day long. This is a jacket for the guy who is looking for a stylish, comfortable basic jacket for cruising the park. It is a great jacket for a great price. L1 riders Blaze Kotsenburg, Danny Larsen and Ben Bilocq love this jacket for shredding the mountain.
- cotton canvas
- 40g Polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest; [internal] 1 goggle, 1 media
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year