L1 Chieftan Insulated Parka - Men's
Word on the street is that insulated jackets are bulky, weird-looking, and make you feel like a marshmallow monster. The L1 Chieftan Parka denies these allegations and achieves both warmth and mobility. L1 designed it with 100 gram-weight synthetic insulation in the hood, 200g in the body to warm your core and slimmer 140g in the sleeves so you're not overpuffed and can still tweak out a mean grasser. A slightly longer, slimmed-down fit gives you a modern look with plenty of coverage for those super-deep days.
- Embossed outer shell with 10K-rated waterproof/breathable membrane for reliable dryness in almost any conditions
- Longer, tailored fit for a modern look with plenty of coverage for deep pow days
- Internal media pocket and audio loop to keep your headphone cord out of the way
- Underarm vents let you dump excess heat when temperatures warm up
- Lycra hand gaiters prevent snow-packed sleeves
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to your L1 pants to form a complete snow seal
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
The Perfect Puffy
September 26, 2012
Everyone loves to stay warm but no one likes looking like the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters. The L1 Chieftan jacket is the solution you've been looking for. Long and Slim while still maintaining plenty of insulation to keep you warm on those days when the temps drop below zero. The jacket runs pretty true to size in the shoulders and torso, and runs a little longer in length. A powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep the snow out while the media pocket keeps your iPhone safe. It truly is the perfect puffy.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- nylon cire
- [body] 200g Polyfill; [sleeves] 140g Polyfill; [hood] 100g Polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest; [internal] 1 media
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, layering, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year