2011 Model No Longer Available
Korkers Orvis Riverguard Ultralight Wading Boot - Interchangeable Sole - 2011 BCS
The Korkers Orvis Riverguard Ultralight Wading Boot features an innovative outsole that lets you switch up the bottom of the boot depending on where you're fishing. If you're wading in rivers in Montana or Vermont—were felt is banned due to concerns about the spread of invasive species—you'll need the studded Vibram EcoTraX 2.0 sole, which offers exceptional grip in all kinds of conditions, or the high-friction Kling-On Sticky Rubber sole. If you prefer traditional felt or another type of sole, you may switch these out for any of the Korkers Omintrax 2.0 outsoles (sold separately). However you configure it, you'll enjoy exceptional all-day comfort and protection as you enjoy the great outdoors.
- Full-support boot's durable microfiber upper is easy to keep clean and holds up to wear and tear
- Rubber rand surrounds the boot to protect it from rocks, sticks, and other debris
- Reinforced toe box and rubber toe bumper protects your toes from rocks
- Twisted D-ring eyelets and speed-locking laces let you lace up and lock down in a jiffy
- Oversize pull loop on back makes for easier on-off
- Compatible with any outsole in the Korkers OmniTraX 2.0 series
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
which sole comes with the shoes rubber or river stud
January 17, 2013
Is it recommended to order one size larger than your street shoe or a ctual size? Also do these come with both the Vibram sole and the felt soles/ Thanks
November 18, 2012