KEEN Summit County II Boot - Men's
Cold-weather living requires a boot that fights cold and provides traction on the street but also feels good inside the grocery store, and the KEEN Men's Summit County II Boot fits the bill. KEEN engineers combined the insulation of your favorite deep-winter footwear with the easygoing feel of lighter footwear; think SUV-style protection with a towncar-like ride.
- Rugged leather uppers have been waterproofed to provide protection from the elements
- Waterproof breathable membrane inside this boot blocks moisture from the outside and allows sweaty vapor to escape from within
- Synthetic insulation wraps your foot in enough warmth to fend off the deepest winter chill
- Thermal Heat Shield footbed reflects heat that your foot naturally generates, adding to overall warmth
- Shellback Heel Support and EVA midsole work together to cradle your foot in a manner that's at once supportive and supremely comfortable
- TPU Stability Shank coupled with the lugged rubber outsole give you grip on slippery sidewalks or in deep snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- [upper] nubuck leather; [toe cap] rubber
- KEEN.DRY membrane
- 40g, KEEN.DRY
- KEEN.DCR (Dual Climate Rubber)
- compression-molded EVA, TPU stabilizer
- thermal heat shield
- above ankle
- 26 oz
- Recommended Use:
- cold weather, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year