2010 Model No Longer Available
KEEN Shasta WP Hiking Shoe - Women's - 2010 BCS
Don\222t let a little drizzle stop you from hitting the trail. Just step into the KEEN Women\222s Shasta WP Hiking Shoe and count on its waterproof Nubuck leather and KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to help keep your feet dry.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather and KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane keep your feet dry and protect you from the rain gods
- Women’s-specific fit match the female’s foot for all-over comfort
- 3MM Multi-directional lugs and a non-marking rubber sole give you traction on the trail and on slippery rocks
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed cushions and supports your feet
- Single density PU midsole delivers exceptional cushioning when you trudge up the trail, over stream beds, and down rocky terrain
- Toe Protection (shoe’s outsole wraps up and over the toes) protects your feet from abrasion and bumps
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
June 18, 2012
Own the Targhee 2 hikers, and a pair of Keen sandals. Thought Keen was known for their spacious toe-box, but these shoes are really narrow in the toe and even in the instep area. Have to return them because they cramp my big toe. Too bad, because they are overall a nice-looking shoes. Back to Targhee's I guess.