KEEN Delaveaga Shoe - Women's
There are manicured, parklike disc golf courses, and then there those that are a bit closer to nature. KEEN created the Women's Delaveaga Shoe specifically for the latter, when you're likely to be spending a fair amount of time looking for lost discs in the underbrush. Come to think of it, they come in handy anytime you're outdoors in demanding conditions.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof barrier keeps your feet dry even when you have to splash through a stream to get to your lie
- Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh upper, patented toe bumper, and stone bruising protection plate shield your foot from harm when you're scuffling around in the rough trying to locate an errant disc
- S3 heel supports the foot on impact, adds stability, and dissipates shock
- TPU shank adds torsional stability
- Multi-directional 3mm lugs on the non-marking deliver excellent traction as you're teeing off or scrambling around an extreme
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.