2009 Model No Longer Available
KEEN Charleston Slip On Shoe - Women's - 2009 BCS
From winter slush to spring puddles, the KEEN Womenís Charleston Slip-On Shoe performs in the worst conditions. In winter, you can keep your frozen digits tucked away in your mittens because this shoe is easy to slip on and off. When temps arenít so low, lose the sock and let your foot enjoy the soft touch of the fleece lining.
- Leather upper is naturally waterproof and easy to clean
- Microfleece lining feels soft against your skin and provides the warmth
- Keen.Cush footbed is made from recycled polyurethane, cork, and memory foam to sustain support and comfort as well as the environment
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides the cushy platform for all-day comfort on any surface
- Polyurethane outsole is non-marking and is formed through a direct-inject process, which saves your hardwood floors from black streaks everywhere and the earth from excess adhesives in production
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.