2011 Model No Longer Available
KEEN Alamosa WP Hiking Shoe - Men's - 2011 BCS
The KEEN Alamosa WP Hiking Shoe excels at lightweight treks through state parks and day hikes on local trails. The Alamosa comes with a soft EVA midsole to cushion your steps and a waterproof breathable insert so you donít have to pansy-foot around mud and puddles.
- Upper made with durable leather and breathable mesh panels to protect your foot from sharp objects and improve temperature regulation and moisture management
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable insert repels water and allows foot sweat to evaporate so that your feet stay dry, comfortable, and blister-free
- Torsion stability shank provides lateral (side-to-side) and torsional (twist) support for greater stability on rough terrain
- Non-marking rubber outsole features four-millimeter, multi-directional lugs for added traction over uneven and slippery surfaces
- Front bumper protects toes from stubs on exposed rocks and roots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.