K2 Snowboards Vandal Snowboard - Kids'
They've taken away your spray paint and magic marker, but you can still use the K2 Vandal Kids' Snowboard to make your mark in the park. The Vandal's easy-turning Jib Rocker profile makes it easy to dial your turns and tricks, so if you can't annoy your parents with your property-defacing habits, you can scare them with your death-defying feats.
- Jib Rocker profile is 80% flat with 20% rocker by the contact points for easy turning, catch-free riding, and float in the soft stuff
- Twin Hyper Progressive shape combines several different radii to be smooth and hook-free at the ends while remaining tight and controlled between the feet
- Three-degree base bevel reduces painful edge-hook slams
- 2000 Extruded base is low maintenance, easy to repair, and ready to withstand abuse from rocks, features, stairs, and parking lots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 132 cm, 137 cm, 142 cm, 145 cm, 148 cm
- Jib Rocker
- Hybritech (sandwich and cap)
- Effective Edge:
- [132 cm ] 1015 mm; [137 cm ] 1066 mm; [142 cm ] 1117 mm; [145 cm ] 1142 mm; [148 cm ] 1168 mm
- Waist Width:
- [132 cm ] 231 mm; [137 cm ] 234 mm; [142 cm ] 237 mm; [145 cm ] 247 mm; [148 cm ] 250 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [132 cm ] 6.2 m; [137 cm ] 6.6 m; [142 cm ] 7 m; [145 cm ] 7.2 m; [148 cm ] 7.4 m
- Stance Width:
- [132 cm] 17 in; [137 cm] 18 in; [142 cm] 19 in; [145 cm] 20 in; [148 cm] 21 in
- Stance Setback:
- W1 (wood)
- extruded 2000
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [132 cm] < 120 lb; [137 cm] < 120 lb; [142 cm] < 130 lb; [145 cm] < 150 lb; [148 cm] < 160 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year