K2 Snowboards T1 Snowboard Boot - Men's
Both team riders and consumers asked for some major and minor tweaks to K2's T1 Snowboard Boot. And tweaks happened. The all-new T1 Snowboard Boot from K2 now combines the reliability of traditional lacing on the shell and the speed and convenience of Boa Conda on the liner. The T1's stiffer flex enables all-mountain domination with a snug, supportive feeling throughout that has been designed to greatly reduce boot breakdown.
- The T1 uses traditional lacing on the shell with Boa Conda liner lacing that is easily adjusted from the boot's exterior
- ENDO construction rethinks standard boot construction with an even, pressure-free flex from a urethane endoskeleton
- Vibram sole with Super Light construction offers maximum traction with less bulkó30% less, to be exact
- Harshmellow Pods built into the outsole and the footbed reduce vibrations and shock from big impacts so your foot doesn't have to suffer
- Intuition Pro-Foam 3D liner features high-density Ultralon foam that molds to your foot for the ultimate fit
- Heel loop on shell makes the T1 easy to get on and off; padding on reverse side saves your fingers
- Heat-moldable, ergonomic, and easily removable internal J Bars surround your ankle to fill in the gaps that cause heel lift
- The 3D dual-density EVA insole with Harshmellow cushioning supports and cushions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can someone please tell me how these boots size up against 32,
Can someone please tell me how these boots size up against 32, Burton, and DC's respectively for fit? I was a 9.5 in each case.
Or if not, then I'd just like to know if there are any size differences between these four companies that anyone is aware of from PERSONAL experience.
Thanks to any responders.
November 15, 2012
Should've not bought these
December 28, 2012
Great design , style, function, comfort and just sick. K2 is the only boot ill wear. I do put my own footbeds in (I have a really high in step or arch). The inner BOA is what makes this boot what it is. Having the inner BOA and outter lacing allows the rider to fully adjust the boot on their feet. I personally love that I can loosen and tighten my boot simply by releasing the BOA. if your looking for a great custom fit this is the boot for your shredding.
Well after 1 season on these and I have come to realize that they do not fit my requirements anymore. They more or less have fallen apart. I am an avid backcountry rider and i expect my gear to hold up to the rigors of playing in the deeps. I found that on long days the boots were saturated - dripping water off my socks. This was the case after skinning, sledding, and boot packing. If you are looking for a premium boot that is going to hold up to the back country dont buy these.
Hi, Just wondering if the sizes are in US or UK when you select
Hi, Just wondering if the sizes are in US or UK when you select from the drop down menu? Cheers.
By: Rob Stillwell
August 16, 2012
It's US but you can use the size chart to make a conversion to UK.
By: Robin Stanford
August 16, 2012
November 22, 2012
This boot is everything it says it is, high quality materials, warm and comfortable considering how stiff it is. The boot holds my foot in place completely, I had no heel lift so far and it really supports my ankle in sketchy situations. I like the color scheme and all the features of the boot. If you want to carve or really tear it up, these boots are for you. They also seem really durable so they'll last a long time.
I have now ridden the T1's pretty hard for about a season and they are holding up really well. I made some adjustments to them but any problems I had were fixed with heat-molding. I like these because you can tighten up the ankle and the laces allow for some flexibility and super fun jibbin.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- Upper Material:
- synthetic leather, nylon
- Removable Liner:
- Thermo-moldable Liner:
- yes, Intuition Pro Foam 3D
- Liner Closure:
- Boa Conda
- medium-stiff (8 of 10 on K2's scale)
- Vibram Pro Light
- Recommended Use:
- freeriding, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year