2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
K2 Snowboards Ryker Boa Snowboard Boot - Men's - 2011 BCS
Slide into the loving embrace of the K2 Men's Ryker Snowboard Boots, tighten your liners from the outside, dial in the Boa Coiler lacing systems to maximum cush, and make your way to the closest lift. The Intuition Control-Foam 3D Liners will start molding to your feet as you slay powder, park, or gapers, and Harshmellow pods built into the outsoles and the footbeds will cushion your stompers as they suck up bad vibrations.
- Boa Coiler Lacing system automatically sucks up loose cable to minimize the amount of work you must do to tighten your boot to perfection
- Intuition Control-Foam 3D liner can be custom-molded at the shop or will mold to your feet naturally over time
- Internal and external J Bars hold your heel in place
- K2's patented Conda System is built into the shell of the boot and tightens around the liner to lock your foot into an ideal positionódelivering superior ankle support and heel hold
- Harshmellow Pods built into the outsole and the footbed reduce vibrations and shock from big impacts so your feet don't have to suffer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 16, 2012
I have Vans Encore and Flow Vega's, both Boa systems. The Ryker is the best fitting and built boot yet. Great footbed, incredible quality. I am a K2 customer for life.
I ride 70 days a Season up here at Mt. Hood. My boards are a Burton Joystick 156 wide, K2 Darkstar 157 wide and a Flow Infinate 159. My binding's are all Flow. My Ryker's ride every board, PERFECTLY.