K2 Snowboards Playback Snowboard
Getting wild shouldn't set you back so far that you can't afford lunch for a year. The K2 Playback Snowboard packs in all the features you need for freestyle fun (stable and playful Flatline profile and Hybritaper construction) without robbing you blind. Lock in on rails, pop off jumps, and make smooth turns all with the Playback's neutral flex.
- K2 team-favorite Flatline profile has a 100% flat surface that's pre-loaded to provide pop, stability, and lock-in on rails
- Hybritaper construction reduces the bulk and the weight of the board towards the tips for unrestricted combo-breakers and spinning like a top on a freshly waxed linoleum floor
- 2000 extruded base resists blows from rails, rocks, and stumps and is easy (and inexpensive) to maintain and repair
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 145 cm, 148 cm, 152 cm, 155 cm, 158 cm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [ 145 cm ] 8 m; [ 148 cm ] 8.2 m; [ 152 cm ] 8.4 m; [ 155 cm ] 8.6 m; [ 158 cm ] 8.8 m
- Stance Width:
- [145 cm] 19 in; [148 cm] 20 in; [152 cm] 21 in; [155 cm] 22 in; [158 cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- W1 (wood)
- Extraduded 2000
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [145 cm] < 160 lb; [148 cm] < 170 lb; [152 cm] 120 - 200 lb; [155 cm] 120 - 200 lb; [158 cm] 130 - 210 lb
- Recommended Use: