K2 Snowboards Hurrithane Snowboard Binding
With a 100% urethane Tweakback highback, the K2 Hurrithane Snowboard Binding is ready to unleash a storm of furious jib combos. The skate-inspired feel is soft enough for tweak, butter, and, if you're up for itózeach on every feature the park has to offer.
- Pro Fusion PC chassis features a simple design with lightweight material and a multi-postion ankle strap mount with tool-less adjustment
- Tweakback FS highback is constructed from super-flexible urethane with a more rigid center spine for control
- Canted footbed positions your leg at 3 degrees inward, which places control towards the outside of your foot, alleviates pressure at the knees, and matches the natural riding angle
- Custom Caddi ankle strap uses pressure-absorbing neoprene and polyurethane laminates and features a sleeve for the ladder to resist breakage and achieve a streamlined look
- Cored toe cap strap secures around boot's toe box and can be adjusted without tools
- Separate discs are available through K2 to make this binding compatible with the channel
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.