2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
K2 Rival BC Helmet - 2011 BCS
The K2 Rival BC Helmet protects your dome and keeps your ears warm. A unique beanie liner is removable, washable, and integrates with the helmet via a synthetic Cat Tongue.
- In-mold design reduces weight without altering the level of protection
- Passive channel venting regulates your temperature on the slopes
- K2 dialed adjustable fit system is easy to adjust, and ensures a comfortable fit every time
- Cat Tongue integrates the beanie and helmet allowing the helmet to slide over the beanie easily and hold it in place when you're shredding
- Brim bumper holds your goggles in place when you walk into the lodge
- Slim, sleek appearance, and clean lines are stylish yet functional
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Do you need to wear the hat when using this helmet? Will any
Do you need to wear the hat when using this helmet? Will any hat work (without pompom on top, I would guess..)?
October 13, 2011