K2 Rant Helmet
Sure, the skate-inspired Rant Helmet looks like it would rather party in the park all day, but this helmet is happy to protect your gray matter anywhere on the mountain. Luxury-car-like upgrades include the snap-back fit system, a silky smooth interior liner, and highly effective venting that keeps your goggles fog-free. All of a sudden your itchy wool winter hat looks a little sad, right?
- Hard-Shell construction bonds impact-reducing EPS foam to the inside of an ABS plastic shell to create a protection system that's light but incredibly safe
- Passive-Channel Ventilation uses three large vents in the front, top vents, and back vents in order to direct cool air through the front and pull hot air out the back
- Snap-Strap Fit System allows you to quickly and easily adjust the fit of your helmet liner in the same way you adjust the back strap of a baseball cap
- Full-Wrap Liner System covers your head from the top of your neck, over your ears, and all the way to your forehead
- Full-Wrap liner's breathable fabric moves chilling, sweaty moisture from the surface of your head to the surface of the liner where the moisture can quickly evaporate so your head stays dry and warm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.