Temporarily Out of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
K2 LockJaw Adjustable Carbon/Carbon Probe Pole
Where to begin . . . the K2 LockJaw Adjustable Carbon/Carbon Probe Pole is a strong, featherweight multipurpose tool that combines a 78-inch probe, snow-depth ruler, and inclinometer. Geek out and gather data, then leave it all in your powdery wake.
- LockJaw2 adjustment mechanism uses over-center cam design, for strong clamping power and ease of release
- Carbon upper and lower shafts screw together to make a 200cm probe, ready for rescue
- Bubble Vial inclinometer sits directly under the grip for quick slope measurement
- Snow-depth ruler, so you know just how deep you're gonna get
- Ultra Lightweight grip with utility hook for comfortable security
- New molded strap technology for convenient adjustability and comfort
- Webbed powder basket with large diameter better for stability in soft snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.