K2 DarkSide Climbing Skins
Toss that skin-trimming tool in your junk drawer because the K2 DarkSide Climbing Skins are pre-cut to match your K2 DarkSide skis, and that's going to save you some serious hassle. Your DarkSide skis already have holes in the tips (behind that rivet hardware) that are designed specifically to accommodate compatible K2 Z-Clip attachments. All you have to do is clip the tip, adjust the tail to length, and get sliding up the hill. See, climbing skins are nothing to be afraid of (unlike yetis).
- Pre-trimmed skins extinguish the hassle of measuring, cutting, and fitting your skins to your skis
- Z Clip attaches to the ski tip hole and eliminates the skin fold-over required with typical D rings
- Adjustable tail strap clip secures to the ski tail hole and rests on top of the ski to reduce the friction caused by clips dragging in the snow
- Includes mesh storage sheets that save the glue on your skins, instructions, and a handy-dandy storage bag
- Note: only fits K2 DarkSide Skis
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.