K2 Snowboards Cinch Tryst Snowboard Binding - Women's
The K2 Women's Cinch Tryst Snowboard Binding offers luxurious comfort, easy style, and insanely smooth entry with the flex, support, and adjustability that any level of rider can appreciate. Women-specific bindings just met their poster child.
- Cinch highback folds down for ease of entry and exit and locks into place with the flip of a lever
- Canted footbed positions your leg at 3 degrees inward, which places control towards the outside of your foot, alleviates pressure at the knees, and matches the natural riding angle
- Ergonomic highback mirrors your natural leg position, features a lower height to save you from calf bite, and is cored out to shave weight
- Custom Caddi ankle strap uses pressure-absorbing neoprene and polyurethane laminates and features a sleeve for the ladder to resist breakage and achieve a streamlined look
- Toe cap strap secures around boot's toe box and can be adjusted without tools
- Hella RADchets are made with lightweight composite material and feature oversized levers for easier tightening and exits
- Separate discs are available through K2 to make this binding compatible with the channel
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
easy in easy out!
January 10, 2013
I love the K2 Cinch bindings! I have the 2009 version. Every time I'm stepping in and ready to go while the boys I'm with are sadly sitting down clicking in, they get binding envy. Best of both worlds, straps PLUS fast rear entry that can be used or not.