K2 BackSide Carbon Pole
The K2 BackSide Carbon Pole is a light, stiff solution for backcountry skiers who know exactly what length of pole they need, no adjustability required. Plant this pole's wide powder baskets deep in the trail and skin off into the backcountry when everyone else is fighting to get on a lift chair.
- Triax carbon shaft is super strong, stiff, and lightweight
- BackSide grip gives you a secure and comfortable hold on your pole, and its slim shape won't interfere with grabs
- Ergo strap uses hook-and-loop closure for simple and secure fit adjustment
- Larger diameter powder basket provides better deep snow support, and it uses soft webbing that won't skip on hard snow
- Snow depth markings mean that you can use the shaft of this pole to get depth readings in snow pits or on the slope
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 23, 2013
These poles are awesome! If I were to compare these poles to anything it would be unjust, for the complete and utter awesomeness of these poles cannot be compared to anything that I have met or seen. I am a person that breaks poles. It just happens. These poles are light and strong enough to take a beating. Then if by some miracle you break them the carbon doesn't splinter.