Isis Snow Queen Down Coat - Women's
Donít be a shivering shut-in. Wrap yourself in the Isis Womenís Snow Queen Down Coat instead of hunkering in front of the fire all by your lonesome while others frolic in snow. The long length, ample hood with faux-fur trim, and 650-fill down deliver the royal treatment and will keep you out and about in the cold. And when the sun sets and streets empty, it will be just you and a winter wonderland.
- Polyester taffeta with DWR finish repels water and wind and breathes beautifully
- Ample 650-fill down insulation provides light, lofty, compressible, toasty warmth
- Embossed print lining and inner piping detail feels comfy next to skin and looks fabulous
- Extra-long, streamlined puffy provides plenty of coverage without bulk
- Two-way adjustable hood with removable faux fur hugs head with oodles of warmth
- Two-way front zip with storm flap and snap closure adds convenience and mobility, and keeps elements at bay
- Inner fleece cuffs seal out the chill and provide a snug fit
- Fancy velvet-lined collar prevents chafing
- Two front microfleece-lined zip pockets keeps hands cozy and secure essentials
- Internal zip security and mesh stow pockets hold and protect belongings
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 7, 2013
I was looking to replace a North Face Metropolis coat I've owned for years and years, and when I looked around and saw that EVERYONE now seems to own that coat, I knew I wanted something different, but didn't want to compromise on style, quality or warmth. I found this coat after a very extensive online search and I couldn't be happier with it. I had previously owned a lighter-weight Isis coat so I already knew I liked this brand but when the coat arrived it actually exceeded my expectations. The actual sheen of the fabric is less shiny than it looks in the photo - it is very tasteful and professional-looking enough that I can wear it to work. The coat has so many nice features, like fleecy cuffs to keep your wrists warm, a plethora of pockets (2 external zip, 1 internal zip, 1 internal open pouch, an adjustable hood fit, a flattering cut, and a super-cute, subtly patterned gray lining. I would say the cut of the coat runs either true-to-size or possibly even a little big - I'm usually a 6 and ordered a 6 and it is quite roomy, but since size 4 is now out of stock and I want the option to wear thicker layers under it, I'll be happily keeping the 6. In terms of warmth, it is very warm - more comparable to my TNF Triple C long down coat vs. the Metropolis I was replacing but since I live in Chicago, the extra warmth will come in handy. Possibly too much coat for those living in warmer climates, though. For those bothered by the faux fur hood trim, it easily snaps off and the hood looks very cute with or without it. I look forward to enjoying this coat for many years to come. Highly recommend!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester taffeta ; [finish] DWR
- 650-fill down
- slightly shaped
- Center Back Length:
- 40 in
- yes, removable faux fur trim
- 1 internal zip security, 1 internal stow, 2 microfleece-lined front zip
- Recommended Use:
- winter weather play, around town, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: