Inov 8 Bare-XF 210 Running Shoe - Men's
- ZERO Shock Zone features no slope differential from heel to toe—ideal for advanced runners and athletes with a flat foot placement ready for (or already into) barefoot fitness and running
- Mesh upper allows sweat to escape and allows ample airflow to keep your foot cool
- Quick-pull lace design draws the upper around your foot for a precise, stable fit and features PU coating over the side webbing for durability
- Anatomic design features a wider toe box to allow the toes to spread
- Bare-X rubber outsole (3mm thickness) provides the lightweight, minimal cushion to keep you close to the road
- Sticky rubber sole compound utilizes rock climbing shoe technology for remarkable adhering power and traction
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Fantastic CrossFit shoe
May 2, 2013
Run, kettlebells, box jumps, olympic lifts...this shoe does it all, and so far is handling rope climbs better than the New Balance minimus. Better running support too.