2012 Model No Longer Available
Icebreaker Superfine 150 Breeze Top - Short-Sleeve - Women's - 2012 BCS
The Icebreaker Superfine 150 Breeze Top handles temperature-yo-yo airplane rides followed by hot sightseeing tours and shady café lunches.
- Merino wool naturally regulates your body temperature so you stay cool in the heat and warm when the sun goes down
- Merino also naturally deals with odor so there's less stink and less laundry while you travel
- Superfine knit means the Breeze feels feathery in the summer and holds its own under a sweater in the fall and winter
- Scoop V-neck and stitched center front and center back seam add casual style
- Longer length so you won't be showing skin as you climb through ruins
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Tunic style from Icebreaker
February 22, 2012
I love my Breeze T. I can wear this with jeans or leggings. It is longer so it covers the bum. Throw a tank under it for a color pop.
Cute style, sizing issues
February 27, 2012
Love the style of this top. Something that can easily be worn throughout a vacation several different ways. The sizing seems to run a bit large. I usually am an XS to S in Icebreaker tops and this S was huge on me. I could have easily worn it for a dress, but the v-neck is fairly deep, so it would have required a tank under it. If you are between sizes, I would recommend sizing down. I am 5'2" and about 110lbs and the S was too large for me. Ended up returning it because of sizing issues and wasn't in love with the grey color enough to spend $80 on it.