Icebreaker RealFleece 320 Kodiak Full-Zip Jacket - Men's
At any time in the mountains, there is a chance for snow. The Icebreaker RealFleece 320 Kodiak Full-Zip Jacket protects against cold fall weather and the threat of snow with water-repellent nanotechnology integrated into its merino fleece fabric. As you hike up a rocky summit or ski the remaining spring corn, this heavy fleece locks in your heat and provides unending comfort with its soft inner face.
- Merino wool Realfleece fabric regulates your body temperature, dries quickly, and resists the buildup of odors while you ski, hike, or just hang out in the mountains
- Water-repellent nanotechnology features tiny nano particles woven into the merino fibers that help to keep out flakes and drizzle without impeding breathability
- Interior brushed fabric feels extra soft on your skin
- Tall collar helps seal out the cold, and shaped sleeve cuffs shelter the back of your hands for extra warmth while you hike
- Full-length front zipper permits venting, and a storm flap provides extra cold-weather protection when zipped
- Stretchy sides, a stretchy back, and raglan sleeves enable easy mobility
- Drop-tail hem adds coverage while you hike uphill
- Two zippered hand pockets hold hiking or daily accessories close, and a chest media pocket lets you pipe your headphones to your ears
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.