Icebreaker BodyFit 150 Legging with Fly - Men's
You usually volunteer to break trail during ski tours, even after big, heavy spring dumps. The lightweight Icebreaker BodyFit 150 Legging with Fly effectively controls the overheating issues you normally deal with while skinning up a couple thousand feet on a bluebird day.
- Merino wool regulates your body temperature (keeps you comfortable while you work hard and warm on the ride down) and resists the build-up of odors so there's less stink and less laundry during your weekend or vacation
- Bodyfit 150 provides lightweight insulation for cool-to-cold days of aerobic activity
- Close fit for easy layering
- Flatlock seams, seamless rear, and inseam gusset help to prevent chafing and provide easy mobility
- Elastic waistband secures the legging as you skin or run through the mountains
- Fly lets you take quick bathroom breaks without dropping everything to your ankles
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 17, 2013
bought a pair of these for my son. the first day he wore them , he absolutely loved them. he was apprehensive about the wool label, however was impressed by how soft, comfortable and warm they were. wore them everyday after that under his jeans at work.