Ibex Zepher Sport Top - Men's
We'll wager that after you wear the Men's Zepher Sport Top, you'll find the merino wool fabric so comfortable that you'll feel driven to donate your synthetic layers to charity. This is the warmest baselayer top made by Ibex, but that doesn't mean that you'll suffer if you start to work up a sweat. Ibex engineers outfitted this top with a zip-neck opening so you can vent away excess heat, and they articulated the fit of the Zepher Top so you can move freely—this is an athletic wool baselayer at its finest.
- Zque New Zealand merino wool feels buttery-smooth to the touch and, at 230g/m˛, this is Ibex's heaviest weight baselayer fabric
- Interlock stitching is a simple double-knit stitch that gives the merino fabric a slight stretch and natural ability to retain its shape
- Merino wool is naturally breathable, it regulates your body temperature, and it has natural antimicrobial properties that fight off odor-causing bacteria
- Semi-fit cut keeps this top close to your body for warmth but leaves enough room underneath for an ultralight layer
- Seams sit flat against your skin in order to eliminate chafing
- Wide sleeve cuffs leave room for your wrists to move, and the cuffs include thumbholes that keep the sleeves of this top in place
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.