Ibex Zepher Long Johns Bottom - Men's
Wear the 100%-natural merino wool Ibex Menís Zepher Long Johns Bottom as your running tight on cool, fall days or as your next-to-skin base layer under your ski gearóeither way youíre sure to appreciate the warmth of wool. Unlike abrasive wool of the past, this finer, softer fiber offers maximum breathability as it draws moisture away from your skin
- 18.5 micron is the second-smallest gauge of the New Zealand merino wool fibers for ultra-soft, itch-free comfort
- Dense, double-panel construction of 230 grams per square meter provides exceptional cold-weather warmth
- Form-fit and flatlock seam construction reduces chaffing while you run, ski, or hike
- Natural odor-reducing quality is ideal for ensuring your lady still loves you after a 3-day backpacking trip
- Equipped with pull-to-side fly for quick bio-breaks
- Inseams: [S] 29.5in (75cm); [M] 30in (76cm); [L] 30.5in (77cm); [XL] 31in (79cm); [2XL] 31.5in (80cm)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 27, 2011
I love wool for a base layer. I've used these ice climbing and backpacking and they've handled the range in temps really well. Keep me nice and warm when it's cold, and don't make me too hot when the heat rises and body gets warm from hiking.
February 17, 2010
My first experience with merino wool was about 3 years ago and it was with these tights and all I can say is that they are amazing! I have worn them probably about 100 times and they are still holding up, I usually just wear these and my ski pants while skiing and they are perfect but on really cold days 10 degrees and below I have to put on a heavier layer.
December 29, 2010
I am a wool fanatic and these more than pass the test. I have never had any Ibex stuff before but these pants have impressed me. They are very soft and well made. I highly recommend these bottoms.