2010 Model No Longer Available
Hyperflex Wetsuits Amp Aerodome 5/4/3mm Hooded Fullsuit - Men's - 2010 BCS
Instead of poaching outdoor showers every twenty minutes to warm up, wear the Hyperflex Men's Amp Aerodome 5/4/3mm Hooded Fullsuit. This bomber suit with front zip entry and a cozy hood keeps your core warm so you can actually react and catch a wave instead of nose diving.
- Chest and back panels with Yamamoto Aerodome air-insulated neoprene technology (limestone based) keep your core toasty
- Xtend Hollowfiber thermal lining on chest, back, and hood panels provides warmth and wick moisture in chilly temps
- Glued, blind-stitched, and liquid-taped critical seams ensure warmth, durability, and flexibility
- Spot-taped internal stress points for added strength and durability
- Hooded AMP diagonal front zip entryway helps you avoid wrestling the AMP on and off
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 8, 2012
bought this suit to dive in and it serves it's purpose. pretty warm but very tight and hard to get on. super stretchy though so i was pretty comfortable. you can tell the material is pretty delicate but it still works. if you're looking for a moderate suit at a good price, go no further.
August 1, 2011
I have used Hotline wetsuits for the last 12 years surfing the northern coast of Oregon. I decided to try the Hyperflex because of the price point. I was resigned to sacrifice a little warmth to save some money. I am very impressed with this suit. I surfed for four hours in 48 degreee water with 50 degree air temp in the fog with no sun and after 15 minutes had to take the hood off so I could stop sweating. The quality of the zipper is as good as any of the Hotline suits that I owned and the entry system is very similar to Xcel and Hotline. I have already recommended this suit to several of my friends. The real test will be this winter on those rare 20 degree air temp days with a stiff offshore wind, but as of now, I am very impressed. The only issue I had was with the size chart...I am 6'1", 160lbs and ended up needing a large long after ordering a medium long that was way too short.