Hurley Sutherland Jacket - Women's
Slide on the Hurley Women's Sutherland Jacket before you join your friends at the town's tree-lightening festivities.
- Wool blend jacket features a faux fur collar and faux leather quilted elbow patches and epaulets
- Polyester, acrylic, and wool blend offers exceptional warmth on chilly days
- Jersey and satin lining makes layering underneath a cinch and feels wickedly smooth against your skin
- Back armhole gusset enables an easy fit
- Slanted welt and hand pockets stash small items
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 5, 2013
I bought this. Coat for an upcoming family trip to the East coast, but I'm going to have to keep searching. It runs small. I'm a size 14, and bought the XL and it is pretty snug. I can zip it up, but not if I'm layering. It was shipped in a big plastic bag which is we're my doubts began. It is pretty thin, not at all like the photo looks.