2011 Model No Longer Available
Homeschool Skweetis Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Zipping into the Homeschool Skweetis Pant is like zipping into an army tank. These heavy-hitting pants use core technical fabrics and versatile features to keep you prepped for huge days in deep snow.
- Cocona Xcelerator membrane seals out moisture while helping water vapor escape through microporous openings
- 15K-rated waterproof fabric will keep you dry when the snow is coming down hard
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from sleazing in through the stitching
- Inseam vents bring in cool air to cool off your crotch—the boys need to breathe
- Full Riri side zippers offer plenty of venting and make these pants easy to get off
- Jacket-to-pants interface creates a solid barrier between you and the snow
- Recycled polyester keeps Mother Nature feeling good
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 26, 2012
Outta the box these pants are burly! The materials breath very well as well as very water proof.
I like the features, I only use hand pockets so I don't miss a cargo. Full side zip is nice when touring.
So here is my issue(s): the fit is completely different than my Homeschool Revolve pants, both mediums different widths of the legs and waist. These have a small waist and wide legs. I'd prefer the other way around. The boot gaiters are not as tight nor adjustable. I should have picked up the Large.
Possibly due to the tigher waist I've already ripped out the zipper of one pocket, thankful for the magnetic closure.
Please Homeschool: fix the fit issue and make sure the front pockets are accessible
- [membrane/laminate] Cocona Xcelerator; [shell] recycled polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 25,000 g/m²
- Homeschool Engineered (regular)
- inner thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, full-length
- fully taped
- belt loops with button closure
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime