Homeschool Anvil Jacket - Men's
When you go powder hunting, make sure you're prepared with the Homeschool Anvil Snowboard Jacket. The Continuum fabric and Cocona lining are super-breathable to keep your temperature regulated on strenuous hikes, and the Darth Hater hood has panels to block the wind when you get to the top.
- Continuum 20K-rated 3.5-layer fabric is highly breathable and durable, and is made from 100% recycled polyester to reduce waste
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Cocona lining is infused with carbon particles created from coconut shells to increase breathability by 40%
- Homeschool Engineered fit is made with snowboarding in mind, providing a comfortable, functional fit with or without layers
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Darth Hater hood has side panels to keep the wind off your face
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Adjustable cuffs allow you to slide your gloves underneath
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Continuum (3.5-layer); [face fabric] polyester; [lining] cocona
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 25,000 g/mē
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 goggle
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime