Hincapie Sportswear Tour LTX Jacket - Men's
Take your training to the next level with the Hincapie Sportswear Men's Tour LTX Jacket. This lightweight, four-way stretch jacket made with Advanced LTX Wind Repel fabric provides unparalleled wind protection while giving your body plenty of room to move. And you don't need to worry about overheating in the Tour; its RegulatorTek fabric with Thermocool that optimizes your body temperature regardless of your activity level.
- TempoMesh super-stretch panels also provide superb ventilation and freedom of movement
- Protective hem, cuff, and collar help keep the wet out
- Two generous back pockets hold your energy bars and water bottle
- Welded, zippered security chest pocket stashes your keys or cash
- Reflective treatment helps motorists and pedestrians spot you in low-light situations
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
The sizing chart for this jacket lists incredibly short sleeve lengths for this long-sleeve item: essentially the same as the short sleeve items. This has got to be a typo! Can you please tell me what the real measurements are? Thanks much!
By: Will Keutzer
May 7, 2012
I'm betting those sleeve lengths are from the actual sleeve hem at the shoulder, not from center back. You could safely add another 10" to those measurements...at least.
By: Josh Chapman
May 10, 2012