2012 Model No Longer Available
Hestra 75th Anniversary Limited Edition Glove - 2012 BCS
After 75 years of making gloves, Hestra decided to mark the occasion with something a little extra-special. Introducing the 75th Anniversary Glove; it's a limited edition version of the Heli Ski De Cuir glove, but this season it has signature embroidery to commemorate three quarters of a century of craftsmanship. Don't hesitate on this glove because once it's gone, it's gone.
- Impregnated goat nappa leather is highly durable, it breaks in comfortably over time, and it lends the glove a supple feel on the outside
- Melange twill fabric panels are both windproof and waterproof to protect your fingers from the elements
- Wool terry and wool pile liner insulates your fingers from the most bitter cold and is removable for easy drying
- Snow Lock wrist closure keeps snow from creeping up the cuff and, in turn, it helps to keep warmth inside your glove
- Snap Hook is a small carabiner used to attach these gloves together when you toss them in your backpack or locker
- Hestra Handcuff is Hestra's name for the elastic construction of the glove cuff, a design that keeps this glove secure on your wrist so it can't slip or slide off
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is there any estimated date as to when these will arrive? And will they still be offered at the price (50% off) as shown on Department?
December 30, 2012