2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Helly Hansen Zeta 2L HT Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Wearing the Helly Hansen Zeta 2L HT Jacket is like being inside your very own climate-controlled bubble. High-tech materials stand between you and the weather so you stay dry and comfy. Plus, ski-ready features like a flexible powder skirt and adjustable cuffs keep you ready for the mountain.
- Double-layered Helly Tech Performance membrane seals out moisture while remaining breathable
- Fully taped seams stop rain and melting snow from working in at the stitching
- Underarm zip vents get rid of overheated, steamy air to keep you from sweating to death
- Stowable, flexible powder skirt blocks snow from shooting up your back when you're swimming in deep snow
- Quick-drying mesh liner wicks moisture so you don't feel like you're trapped inside a swamp
- Welded zippers and a generous storm flap help keep you dry
- Use-driven design fits under a harness or pack without sacrificing function or pocket access
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 11, 2012
Haven't had the chance to wear it in the snow yet, but the fit looks great to me. I'm usually a M @ 5'9 & 165, have multiple M softshells, fleeces, and rain shells - this one fits great, although maybe not if worn as a shell over bulky layers. I'm sticking with the M, but someone already close to a L would probably prefer a L in this jacket.
no powder skirt.
January 27, 2012
- [shell] polyamide; [membrane/laminate]; [lining] mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 14,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 18,000 g/mē
- yes, full-time
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, stowable
- 2 front, 2 chest
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter sports
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime