Helly Hansen Zera Insulated Jacket - Women's
With tons of insulation beneath its tough shell, the Helly Hansen Zera Insulated Jacket will keep you warm until the sun goes down. Climb, hike, ski, and spectate in comfort—without looking like a sack of pillows.
- 2-layer Helly Tech Performance shell provides waterproof, breathable protection against the elements
- 170g PrimaLoft WarmCore insulation is non-bulky but keeps you cozy on frigid days
- Full-size underarm zips for airing out excess heat
- Easy, one-hand hood adjustments and adjustable cuffs for a fine-tuned fit
- Front-zip storm flap, YKK Vislon front zipper, and welded YKK Aquaguard chest-pocket zips keep warmth in and water out
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance; [face fabric] polyamide
- 170g PrimaLoft Warmcore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 14,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 31,000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Claimed Weight:
- 920 g
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, all around cold weather, snowsports
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime